Mercer County Fair
Rabbits – Division 17
Superintendent – Donna Buchmann, 880-0004
Exhibits must remain until 4 p.m. Sunday, or prize money will be withheld.
- No entries received after 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- Feed and care must be provided by exhibitor.
- All rabbits must be provided by exhibitor. Only 1 entry per Lot per breed.
You cannot enter the same rabbit in 2 different Lots.
- Where there is minimal competition, no award will be given unless specimen is worthy.
- Prize money: 1st $5, 2nd $4, 3rd $3.
- Judging will be on Saturday, following the poultry show.
- Grand and reserve overall buck, overall doe, and overall market will be awarded.
- A pen of three is the same sex, same age.
Champion and Reserve Buck will be selected from Lots 1701-1703. Champion and
Reserve Doe will be selected from Lots 1704-1706. Premiums: GC $15, RC $10.
1701 Junior buck (3-5 months)
1702 Intermediate buck (6-8 months)
1703 Senior buck (over 8 months)
1704 Junior doe (3-5 months)
1705 Intermediate doe (6-8 months)
1706 Senior doe (over 8 months)
Champion and Reserve Market Rabbit will be selected from Lots 1711-1716. Premiums: GC $15, RC $10.
1711 Small fryer, 2½-4 lbs., up to 65 days
1712 Pen of three small fryers, 2½-4 lbs., up to 65 days
1713 Large fryer, 4-5½ lbs
1714 Pen of three large fryers, 4-5½ lbs
1715 Roaster, over 5½ lbs
1716 Two roasters, over 5½ lbs