Mercer County Fair
Rabbits - Division 17
Superintendent – Donna Buchmann, 745-3250
Exhibits must remain until 4 p.m. Sunday,
or prize money will be withheld.
1. No entries received after 3 p.m. on Saturday.
2. Feed and care must be provided by exhibitor.
3. All rabbits must be provided by exhibitor. Only 1 entry per Lot per breed.
You cannot enter the same rabbit in 2 different Lots.
4. Where there is minimal competition, no award will be given unless specimen is worthy.
5. Prize money: 1st, $4; 2nd, $3; 3rd, $2.
6. Judging will be on Saturday at 4:00 or as soon as poultry is done.
7. Grand and reserve overall Buck, overall doe, and overall market will be awarded.
8. A pen of three is the same sex, same age.
1701 Junior buck (3-5 months)
1702 Intermediate buck (6-8 months)
1703 Senior buck (over 8 months)
1704 Junior doe (3-5 months)
1705 Intermediate doe (6-8 months)
1706 Senior doe (over 8 months)
Please let us know if you
have any comments about or suggestions for this web page.